Today, I'm featuring fellow etsian Meagan. Check out my interview with her below...
I am Meagan of Meagan's Designs and Kaedan Krafts. I have 2 shops: Meagan's Designs sells my crochet and knit items, like handbags and clothing, and my photography & Kaedan Krafts sells my Diaper Cakes(they make the ultimate baby shower gift). I am also a blogger, I love to blog about other etsy shops and anything crafty.
- My fav color is purple because I always associated that with royalty and growing up I wanted to be a princess.
- The picture that I drew of my oldest daughter, Kaeleigh, is my proudest accomplishment. It was done with charcoal and graphite, which was my first time using charcoal! The picture was drawn from a photo that I had taken of her at a farm and looks just like the photo.
- My biggest promoting comes from the etsy teams I am apart of: Etsyhookers, EstyMoms, EstyACEO,CafeMom and the One A Day Challenge(informal group). I also have a myspace page that I promote alot of my work on.
- If I won a $1 million dollar lottery, first I would pay off all my debt, second buy a house in the country, third start my own wedding dress design company(Vera Wang is my idol)!
- My fav movie is "Breakfast At Tiffany's" because I love romance and that is the ultimate romantic movie. She lives the life I would love to live in New York City and to the outside world she is carefree but inside she has a heart and loves the people around her (a lot like me)!
- No one knows that I still love Joey McIntyre from New Kids On The Block (taking me back to when I was 10)!