Welcome to my blog...
thanks for stopping by, please make yourself at home, leave a comment and check out my etsy shop.
27 November 2013
Yummy Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
2. Add the following into the large bowl as well;
1 heaping tbsp of herbes de provence
5 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
3. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
4. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
5. Line a large baking sheet with edges with parchment. Mix the squash and marinade one last time and pout it all out on the baking sheet. (Try not to faint from the delish smell!)
6. Bake at 400 degrees until golden and fork tender - about 45-60 minutes. Enjoy! Wonderful warm or cold.
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)