10 May 2013

NEW! Origami Stationery and a Mother's Day Concert

So with some experimentation and fun conversations, I have started making origami stationery.

Here's a sneak peak of a set that I am donating to the Women's Chorus of Dallas fundraiser silent auction. I met one of their members at an Earth Day event and we got to talking and voila!




They are focused on butterflies and pink.

Their next event is on Mother's Day at Fair Park and all the details are available here.

The idea of stationery has been floating around for a while but after my conversation with Frida,  I had to take action! Available in my Etsy shop later this month!

2 comments:

Pili said...

So cute! Origami is so versatile!

Unknown said...

VERY cool. Love to see newly inspired stuff, best of luck

Blog Archive