Oven Roasted Green Beans
Preheat oven to 350.
1 pound of fresh green beans (frozen work ok too)
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Wash and clean the beans, cutting off the ends. Dry them.
2. Spread the beans out in a single layer on a sheet pan.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Pop them in the oven for 20 minutes to roast.
5. Pull them out and sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
6. Roast for 10 more minutes to get thet cheese melted and toasty brown.
These are a delish side dish -- I like to think of them as green cheese fries! :)