We are two fellow Etsy community members that have a passion for creating environmentally friendly jewelry and wanted to get to know each other a tad better.
If you chose to be a VD candy, what kind would you be?
JACKY: Organic chocolate covered caramels! Chocolatey goodness on the outside with a sweet surprise of caramel on the inside.
ALICIA: I would be a fair trade organic 70% cocoa bar with toasted almonds and I would be delish!
What's your favorite Valentine's Day memory from childhood?
JACKY: Third grade was my favorite year because of my awesome teacher Mrs. Spivey. For our Valentine’s Day party she took us outside to read a story under a big tree then we decorated cookies in class. The best part was going from bag to bag delivering your valentines. I’m pretty sure mine were Wonder Woman that year.
ALICIA: When I was in grade school, I loved making and decorating the construction paper "envelopes" that we taped on the side of our desks to be used as our "mailbox" for valentines. They were so fun to dig through at the end of the day to see and read all the valentines.
What's your favorite quote about love?
JACKY: "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
ALICIA: "Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love." - Leo Tolstoy
Jacky of HiFi Jewelry has been creating wearable art from recycled materials with a fun, funky, rock-n-roll edge since 2007.
Alicia of La Alicia is a Recycled Materials Artist continuosly giving a nod to Mother Earth.
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Get to Know a Greenie: St. Patty's Day Edition
- Saturday Search: Directions
- Treasury Thursday: Paper Cutters Unite
- Eco Monday: Dogwood Canyon Center at Cedar Hill to...
- Saturday Search: Peacock
- Fall 2011 Colors are out!
- Treasury Thursday: TIme for Vacation?
- Saturday Search: Strong
- Valentine's Day Requires Your Own Cupid!
- Treasury Thursday: Eco-Friendly Valentine's Day!
- Dreaming, Motivation, Celebration with Megan Moniq...
- Saturday Search: Slippers
- Treasury Thursday: Shades of Saffron
- Negotiation for Small Business With Erin Engstrom
- Get to Know Greenie: Valentine's Day Edition
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)