On my last trip out to the Trinity River Audubon Center, I learned that there will be a center opening in the Cedar Hill area this Spring called the Dogwood Canyon Center. I hear that it's a more than 200 acre canyon. I'll do a blog post once it's open and I've made a visit. They'll be celebrating their grand opening May 21 & 22.
I'm told it's the only place in the world where you can see the black chinned humming bird nesting in the dogwood trees. That sounds like a must see -- can't wait to check it out!
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Get to Know a Greenie: St. Patty's Day Edition
- Saturday Search: Directions
- Treasury Thursday: Paper Cutters Unite
- Eco Monday: Dogwood Canyon Center at Cedar Hill to...
- Saturday Search: Peacock
- Fall 2011 Colors are out!
- Treasury Thursday: TIme for Vacation?
- Saturday Search: Strong
- Valentine's Day Requires Your Own Cupid!
- Treasury Thursday: Eco-Friendly Valentine's Day!
- Dreaming, Motivation, Celebration with Megan Moniq...
- Saturday Search: Slippers
- Treasury Thursday: Shades of Saffron
- Negotiation for Small Business With Erin Engstrom
- Get to Know Greenie: Valentine's Day Edition
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)