10 September 2008

Bubble Tea Rocks!

So my friend Leigh Ann introduced me to this crazy treat a few years ago and I always enjoy introducing someone else to such a fun treat. I giggled myself silly that day -- it was all the new textures and swallowing a few WHOLE bubbles! To this day Raspberry is my fave flavor followed by a close second -- coconut. The bubbles require a rather thick straw for drinking...try it, it's just too much fun!

You can check out the Lollicup website for possible locations close to you. Also TeaMap is an excellent resource for finding tea houses in your area. In case bubble tea hasn't arrived in your area, check out this site for a recipe and links to order bubbles to make at home.

6 comments:

PAC said...

ooo I LOVE bubble tea! I wrote a post about it this summer too!
http://papergirlproductions.blogspot.com/2008/08/bubble-tea.html

Bella Modiste said...

I would love to try it one day...It sounds really cool...
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste

Sarah Jane said...

Oh, is that the stuff that has tapioca in it? I've never tried it, but I plan to! :D

Stela said...

they look like cannonballs shouting through your straw!

w said...

bubble tea.

i introduced it to my friends a couple years ago. but i didn't tell them what the "bubble" was.

i'm cruel like that.

Lemon Shortbread said...

oh yum bubble tea! I think I had too much recently the tapioca pearls isn't too healthy lol

Blog Archive