Third Thursday at the Trinity River Audubon Center was so much fun this past week! Third Thursday is like an open house kind of evening once a month where fees are waived and the public is welcome to explore the center.
I love this cool owl costume, don't you? The person wearing it made it themselves! Nice work!
The Center was celebrating Owl-O-Ween! They had several types of live owls there on display and experts were talking about the differences between many kinds of owls and answering questions.
There was a group lead on an "Owl Prowl" and all kinds of fun owl-centric activities.
They were all beautiful and I wanted to take them all home with me.
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- More Chairs, Part Two
- Third Thursday: Owl-O-Ween
- Wordless Wednesday: Birdcage
- A Quickie Update
- Wordless Wednesday: Spain
- Sign up to win a Pair of Eco Chic Bobbies!
- Friday Finds: Magenta
- It's Tonight! Hope to see you there!
- Wordless Wednesday: Cowl
- EcoMonday: Farmer's Market
- Friday Finds: Watercolour Bird
- Wordless Wednesday: Peaceful
- What About Anniversary Gifts? Year One
- Over Abdundance of Plastic Bags
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)