I found this really good article about what produce is worth buying organic to avoid the abundance of pesticides and which ones aren't sprayed or are safe in their conventional form.
Because we all have tons of information cramming our brains, I made it into a business card size that you can print out and put in your wallet for easy reference. Or skip the paper and just send it to your phone!
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Wordless Wednesday: Poncho
- Getting back to Organized
- Eco Monday: Clean 15 & The Dirty Dozen
- Treasury Thursday: Trick or Treatsy
- Wordless Wednesday: Pear
- Saturday Search: Honey Comb
- Tax Free Weekend in Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: Green
- Saturday Search: Back to School
- Fruit Friday: Homemade Fruit Leather
- Wordless Wednesday: ChetArt
- Saturday Search: Vintage Fabric
- Fruit Pop Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday: Peaceful
- Eco Monday: Check out the Details
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)