01 August 2011
Eco Monday: Check out the Details
So even though many of us have moved to paying our bills on line, we still get things in the mail from time to time that come in or with security envelopes. Over the past year I have really started studying them, I'm totally amazed by how many pretty patterns are out there! They have inspired me to start repurposing them in my work.
Here's an eco-chic necklace I totally enjoyed making with these fun patterned finds.
And a pair of bobbies that I love.
What little details do you notice that many others may overlook?
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Wordless Wednesday: Poncho
- Getting back to Organized
- Eco Monday: Clean 15 & The Dirty Dozen
- Treasury Thursday: Trick or Treatsy
- Wordless Wednesday: Pear
- Saturday Search: Honey Comb
- Tax Free Weekend in Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: Green
- Saturday Search: Back to School
- Fruit Friday: Homemade Fruit Leather
- Wordless Wednesday: ChetArt
- Saturday Search: Vintage Fabric
- Fruit Pop Friday!
- Wordless Wednesday: Peaceful
- Eco Monday: Check out the Details
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)