01 August 2011

Eco Monday: Check out the Details


So even though many of us have moved to paying our bills on line, we still get things in the mail from time to time that come in or with security envelopes. Over the past year I have really started studying them, I'm totally amazed by how many pretty patterns are out there! They have inspired me to start repurposing them in my work.

Here's an eco-chic necklace I totally enjoyed making with these fun patterned finds.



And a pair of bobbies that I love.



What little details do you notice that many others may overlook?

3 comments:

Pili said...

Those are so cute! What a great repurposed idea!

Mami Made It said...

Amazing! I really have to take a look inside of our envelopes.

behind the ivy said...

Wow, these are so pretty!

Blog Archive