What are you doing for Memorial Day? Well, if you're thinking about getting your grill on, check out these ideas!
Invites from invitealicious are a great way to get some friends and family together for some great outdoor fun.
This great patriotic apron from JanKanSew is perfect for that Memorial Day weekend barbeque or anytime really.
One of my fave things to put on the grill is watermelon. Just grill it for about 40 seconds of each side -- delish!
I love these eco-friendly picnic napkins from ecomum. You know that juicy grilled watermelon is gonna drip on your chin! ;)
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Eco Monday: Nelson Mandela Launches Clothing Line!...
- Hoot Suite Funny
- Saturday Search: BBQ
- Treasury Thursday: So many beautiful Things
- Wordless Wednesday: Hat
- Eco Monday: Plastiki: Plight of Platics in the Oce...
- Saturday Search: Moisturize
- Treasury Thursday: Leaves of Spring
- Wordless Wednesday: Headpin
- Treasury Thursday: Music in the Night
- Eco Monday: Birthday Sale
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweetpea
- EcoMonday: Make a Hanging Notepad with Etsy
- Saturday Search: Goose
- Treasury Thursday: Earth is Worth it
- Wordless Wednesday: Burlap
- Treasury Thursday: Some gold and a sprinkling of s...
- Eco-Monday: Everyday is Earth Day!
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)