With Earth Day coming right up, have you decided how you'll celebrate? Each year, I try to adopt a few new "green habits". This year I have committed to;
• Taking shorter showers (this is a biggie for me)
• Researching products thoroughly before purchase to make sure my purchases are green
• Doing three new "green" craft shows this year
What are you committing to this Earth Day to be a greener citizen?
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Saturday Search: Bon Appetite!
- Treasury Thursday: Spring Bliss
- Wordless Wednesday: Repurposed
- EcoMonday: Cease the Grease, Please!
- Hoppy Easter!
- Saturday Search: Persimmon
- Getting to Know Dana of CafeD...
- Treasury Thursday: Cherries!
- Wordless Wednesday: Oink!
- EcoMonday: Earth Day
- Saturday Search: Cat
- An extension!
- Treasury Thursday: Trash to Treasure
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweater
- Saturday Search: Bacon
- Wordless Wednesday: ice cream
- Scissor-tails & Cocktails: You're invited
- Saturday Search: Birds
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)