Many school in Texas are on Spring Break this week. Do you have big plans or trips scheduled?
One of my fave places to visit when I have time is the Trinity River Audubon Center. They have great educational programs, hands on displays and lots of room to roam and explore nature and watch the birds. At $6/adult it is a very reasonable field trip.
You might even forget that you're in Dallas, Texas.
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Treasury Thursday: If Loving you is Wrong, I Don't...
- Wordless Wednesday: Recycled
- Eco-Monday: Brilliant Creation!
- Saturday Search: Chandelier
- Treasury Thursday: Music to my Ears ♫ ♪
- Eco Monday: 10 Food Ingredients to Avoid
- Saturday Search: Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Treasury Thursday: Let's Recycle
- What Are You Doing for Spring Break?
- EcoMonday: City of Coppell EarthFest
- Saturday Search: Llama
- Treasury Thursday: Win This Whole Treasury
- Wordless Wednesday: Tile Smile
- EcoMonday: Zimride
- Saturday Search: Scallops
- Getting to know Tumblr
- Treasury Thursday: web woven wow
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)