06 January 2011
Thank you Thursday
The holidays are full of great food. Nom, nom, nom. They're also full of fun, friends, family and usually gifts.
A fellow crafty recently confessed that she detests the thank you notes that need to be done after the holidays.
Well, here's a little help from npr.org to get the perfect well written notes out in a timely matter. Heartfelt. Handwritten. This may just be what you need to get your thank you notes jumpstarted!
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- Eco Monday: Trinity River Audubon Center
- Saturday Search: Ninja
- Treasury Thursday: Snow on the Lake
- Wordless Wednesday: Time
- Saturday Search: Llama
- Treasury Thursday: Recycled Paper
- Wordless Wednesday: Feathers
- Saturday Search: mitten
- Treasury Thursday: Music is All Around Us
- Wisdom Wednesday: Q&A with Scoutie Girl
- Eco Monday: Make Gift Bags
- Saturday Search: teapot
- A word to the wise
- Thank you Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday: Cute 2011 Calendar
- Eco Monday: Green Your Mailbox
- Eco Monday: Resolutions?
- Saturday Search: Danke
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (172)