This site has a fantastic selection of eco friendly, recycled gold bands and engagement rings.
They even have a great program where friends and family can donate their unused gold to be recycled into your wedding bands and engagement ring. I think that's a great way to let your loved ones contribute to a very sentimental piece of jewelry!
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Happy New Year's Eve!
- Wordless Wednesday: Droplet
- Eco Monday: Six of Ways to Recycle Jars and Lids
- Pirate Party, anyone?
- Eco Monday: How do you add WOW to your gift gift w...
- Eco Monday: Reusable Cutlery
- Some of my most recent creations...
- Article in the Dallas Morning News Today!
- Enter to win...
- Aargh, nothing better than pirate snowmen! :)
- Wordless Wednesday: Dough Ornament
- Eco Monday: Wedding Rings
- Come Visit the White Rock Local Market
- Etsy Dallas Blog: Holiday Garland Tutorial & Givea...
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter
- EcoMonday: 10 Days of Nice
- Saturday Search: Eyelashes
- Wordless Wednesday: Glass Pendant
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2009 (172)