I'll be at the White Rock Local Market today from 8a-3p! Come by and check it out. There will be lots of vendors -- everything from food to arts and crafts. It's a great opportunity to get your holiday shopping finished up and support the local economy. Rumor has it thtat the Green Spot next door has fab breakfast tacos!
702 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Happy New Year's Eve!
- Wordless Wednesday: Droplet
- Eco Monday: Six of Ways to Recycle Jars and Lids
- Pirate Party, anyone?
- Eco Monday: How do you add WOW to your gift gift w...
- Eco Monday: Reusable Cutlery
- Some of my most recent creations...
- Article in the Dallas Morning News Today!
- Enter to win...
- Aargh, nothing better than pirate snowmen! :)
- Wordless Wednesday: Dough Ornament
- Eco Monday: Wedding Rings
- Come Visit the White Rock Local Market
- Etsy Dallas Blog: Holiday Garland Tutorial & Givea...
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter
- EcoMonday: 10 Days of Nice
- Saturday Search: Eyelashes
- Wordless Wednesday: Glass Pendant
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2009 (172)