Did you ever wonder what's in the glue you use for your crafts? This is a informative article talks about what's in the glue and ends with some recipes for more environmentally friendly glues.
For more information on how to make your own glue (so you know what's in it) check this out. It has videos as well as recipes for pottery cement to paper mache glue to edible paste.
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Eco Monday: Big Supplies Destash!
- Saturday Search: Nerd Merit Badges!
- Craft Party: You're Invited!
- Treasury Thursday: If I was to recycle my love for...
- Mark Your Calendar! Supply Sale
- Eco Monday: Eco Chic Bobbies
- Treasury Thursday: i am a lab rat
- Austin Renegade: Wow!!
- Eco Monday: Lemonade
- It's Spring in Dallas Treasury
- The Owlettes!
- Eco Monday: Hair? Really?
- Spring Bash 2010 ROCKED!
- Eco Monday: Green Glue
- It's today and you're invited!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2009 (172)