So we're all looking for more ways to be green. Your laundry is one place you can make a big difference. Here are a few tips on how to do more efficient laundry;
• when needing a new machine, check out the efficient ones that use less water and power
• make sure you do full loads
• wash clothes in cold water
• use white vinegar instead of chlorine bleach
• dry laundry out on the line (towels - tumble dry for 5 min, hang out to dry)
• try using lavender sachets instead of using dry sheets (lavender repells moths)
What else do you do to green your laundry?
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Wordless Wednesday: Vineyard
- EcoModay: Rehash
- Saturday Search: Ring Bearer Pillow
- New Harmony Final Event at Current Location
- Wordless Wednesday: Autumn Birdie
- Eco Monday: BookMooch
- Saturday Search: Tangerine
- Wordless Wednesday: casa
- National Cupcake Week -- this week!!
- EcoMonday: Bunny Ring with Recycled Stering Silver...
- Saturday Search: Leaves
- Garage Sale Alert!
- Wordless Wednesday: Heart of Texas
- EcoMonday: Laundry
- Saturday Search: Mold
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Treasury Thursday: Text
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (172)