I recently took a couple Hula Hoop classes through Hip Hazel Hoops. It was so much fun that I may have to sign up for a few more. If you're in the DFW area and looking for a fun new work out, you have to check it out -- they're based in the South Side on Lamar building.
I went to the classes a total beginner and about laughed myself silly but learned all kinds of fun moves. New ways to work arms. legs, ham strings, shoulders, and waist. Hooping looks deceptively simple but it really is a good workout.
Have you hooped today?
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (46)
- ► 2013 (101)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Saturday Search: Indian Glass
- Wordless Wednesday: Nest
- EcoMonday: Insulation from old clothes?
- Saturday Search: Handmade Soap
- Wordless Wednesday: Hedgie
- EcoMonday: scalloped stickers
- Saturday Search: Eyewear
- Hoop It Up!
- Wordless Wednesday: Happy Dumpling
- EcoMonday: Upcycled Cardboard Stock
- Saturday Search: Camping
- Wordless Wednesday: Lakeside Soap
- Sprouts Posters
- Red White and Blue!
- Saturday Search: Summertime
- Dang it's Hot! Sale
- Feed Your Brain!
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2009 (172)